Friday 19 February 2010

Thursday Survey

1. I’ve come to realize that my hair:
is getting darker by the day. My mum has jet black hair and I'm creeping up on that.

2. I’ve come to realize that when I talk:
I change my accent according to who I'm talking to. Family = Stranraerian. James's Family = normal English. Uni friends = a mix of both. I get really conscious that I sound ridiculous.

3. I’ve come to realize that all I really need is:
something to believe in, something to look forward to, someone to love and someone to listen.

4. I’ve come to realize that I’ve lost:
a few friends. Well maybe not lost, more like as if we're all in a big maze separated by hedges. Like those scary ones in that Harry Potter film. Yunno, the one with the dragons.

5. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when:
Things don't work out the way I prepared myself for in my head. It happens far too much.

6. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk:
(which doesn't happen often, more of a tipsy girl) I babble, before just wanting to sleep.

7. I’ve come to realize that money:
can disappear too quick if you're not careful. £90 on new shoes is only allowed on very special occasions. VERY SPECIAL. Like, aliens invading.

8. I’ve come to realize that when I get old:
I will be a pretty hilarious pensioner. I hope I'm the granny my grandkids like.

9. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be:
Chubby.

10. I’ve come to realize that I have a crush on:
Alec Baldwin. Fail. Not to mention James :P

11. I’ve come to realize that the last time I cried was:
when watching Up. My teary moments are increasing lately.

12. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone:
is actually pretty boring but totally key to my survival of life.

13. I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I'm actually more tired than when I went to bed.

14. I’ve come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
spend ages rolling around trying to get comfy. Then get too hot, unravel myself, then have to reravel myself.

15. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
Possibly seeing James on Sunday. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

16. I’ve come to realize that my life:
revolves around everyone else. It has its ups and downs, but its actually okay.

17. I’ve come to realize that my favorite drink is:
Coke in any variety except the Diet. Vimto and Irn Bru remind me of James, Sprite makes me thirstier than I was before I had a drink.

18. I’ve come to realize that today I will and MUST:
write my Scottish literature essay.

19. I’ve come to realize that tonight I will:
not sleep until said essay is written.

20. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow I will:
probably still be writing that essay, and be pissed off about it. Also, I'm bag packing with glen, then getting him a new phone. Then maybe time for some cruizin'.

21. I’ve come to realize that I really want to:
Get the next 4 years over as quickly and as painlessly as possible. There is so much waiting for me.

22. I’ve come to realize that relationships are:
Diverse.

23. I’ve come to realize that love:
makes you feel ways you never expected to feel. I was never going to be "that girl".

24. I’ve come to realize my best guy friend(s):
are James and Stephen.

25. I’ve come to realize my best girl friend(s):
are probably Elena, Tasha and Jena. They're rad, and they put up with me. What more do I want?

26. I’ve come to realize food is:
a huuuge line in my life. If things in my life were measured in lines that is.

27: I’ve come to realize that this summer:
I am going to live it like a summer.

28. I’ve come to realize heartbreak is:
inevitable but overcomeable, universal but totally individual.

29. I’ve come to realize that crying:
sucks.

30. I’ve come to realize that death:
shouldn't be waited on, living your life for death sucks.

31. I’ve come to realize that if I’m sick:
I become even more sleepy that I generally am.

32. I’ve come to realize that when I’m bored:
I snack on wotsits whilst watching reruns of Monarch of the Glen. Better than therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment