Sunday 3 January 2010

2010?



Okay so it seems everyone is doing these target things and despite the fact that I know I will probably not keep many of them despite trying my hardest, I thought I’d join in. 2009 was pretty great, despite being a bitch in places. Finished school with a water fight, had a good time with my job through the summer, spent oodles of lovely time with James, getting my A in Sociology (ROFL) and therefore somehow starting Uni, met some great new people and had some laughs, spent loads more time with James, probably totally failed all my exams, before having a great family Christmas and New Year in lovely snow.

So, me list.

- To lose some inches, not weight as much, but inches and get fitter but still remain my chubby self.
- Pass first year Uni or get into one I can pass.
- Do the above by actually doing the work set.
- Draw and make more things.
- Spend as much time with James as possible.
- Save money for Holiday avec James.
- Penikis-Dornan flat! Bring it!
- Stop being paranoid about a lot of silly things.
- Befriend Boris from Sociology. Just so I can say I have a friend called Boris.
- Dress up more.
- Find the perfect shoes to replace my red converse which are sadly dying.

Probably one of the biggest ones is figuring out what I want to do with my life. I’ve had this conversation so many times with so many different people (I apologise to my mum and dad, James’s mum and dad and James especially) I just don’t have any direction. I’ve never been able to say oh, this is exactly what I want to do and this is where I want to be in ten or twenty years time. I’m not particularly good at anything nor do I have the drive to become so and I’ve no interest in anything but lots of little things ranging from creative things to more educational ones. There’s only one thing I am certain about in my future and that’s James so I’m hoping this year that maybe I can work things out and that will make things a little easier with regards to Uni and work. Here’s hoping! I guess I’ve got my list to keep me occupied in-between.

No comments:

Post a Comment